It takes a lot of help to support Paws & Think. Thank you to the following individuals and organizations that support our work…and for your support!
For partnering with us in improving the lives of youths, canines and individuals with special needs through your time, talents and resources…Thank You!
- The Indianapolis Public School System
- Metropolitan School District of Lawrence Township
- The Indianapolis Public Library
- Indy Reads
- Youth Assistance Program
- The Marion County Juvenile Justice System
- Indianapolis Animal Care Services
- The Humane Society for Hamilton County
- Brooke’s Place
- Uptown Pup
- Lucky Dog Retreat
2017/2018 Major Funding Partners ($1,000+)
Businesses and foundations that support us through financial means…Thank You!
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust – $40,000
- J.E. Fehsenfeld Family Foundation – $15,000
- Rogers Family Foundation, a fund of Central Indiana Community
Foundation. – $3,000
- Opus Foundation – $2,500
- Legacy Fund, a CICF Affiliate – $1,500
- Bob’s Discount Furniture – $1,000
- The Brave Heart Foundation – $1,000
2017/2018 Gayle Hutchens Society for Individual/Family Donors
The vision for the Gayle Hutchens Society, named for the selflessly generous and kind founder of Paws & Think, is to acknowledge and honor those individuals and families whose leadership and generosity carry out the life-changing mission of Paws & Think every day in communities across Central Indiana. Gayle Hutchens Society members give an annual total of $1,000 or more to support Paws & Think’s mission. All individual/family gifts of $1,000 or more are recognized in the Gayle Hutchens Society, whether the gifts support program priorities or specific campaign designations. On behalf of the thousands of lives touched and changed each year, Paws & Think thanks these visionary leaders for their outstanding annual support.
Thank you to our first members in the 2016 Gayle Hutchens Society
- Brett & Lori Nelson – $3,250
- Bill & Carol Stephan – $1,000
If you are interested in becoming a major donor, please contact Kelsey Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org